Enigma Research delivers unique and actionable intelligence to unlock market value. On the Research team, you’ll work closely with the Research Analyst to develop impactful research for clients to understand and capture digital asset market opportunities. Additionally, you’ll work across the firm to help design and apply research solutions to new questions.
The ideal candidate is passionate about cryptocurrencies, digital assets, decentralized finance, and financial markets. They are comfortable using unstructured information to define and solve problems. They enjoy both working alone and as part of a team, whether leading or following.
The job’s activities typically include:
- Identify investment opportunities in digital asset markets
- Develop and communicate investment theses to capture market opportunities
- Conduct due diligence on covered digital assets by
- Applying fundamental analysis frameworks to maintain valuation models
- Engaging with digital asset project communities, developer teams, and other stakeholders
- Design and maintain research databases and proprietary models
- Develop and recommend research solutions to create studies and research products
- Organize and host research events with clients and digital asset project communities
- Typical candidates will have the following education:
- Intern: current undergraduate or graduate student
- Junior Analyst: undergraduate completed
- Strong skillset that includes:
- Concise and effective written and verbal communication, especially of highly technical subjects
- Financial and/or economic data analysis
- Digital asset markets data analysis
- Blockchain data analysis and technical knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Python is preferred, and other proficiencies will be considered.
- Demonstrate this skillset with sample research report submission:
- Subject: analysis of digital asset markets, a specific project, or theme. A focus on financial data analysis is preferred.
- Format: fewer than 2000 words. Submitted in PDF or posted to Medium, Substack, Mirror, or your preferred web-based platform. The submitted version must be in English.